REQUIREMENTS FOR BOARDING
1. All animals must be current on all required vaccinations. For dogs, these vaccines are Dispemper/Parvo combination, rabies and bordetella and for cats, required vaccines are upper respiratory combination and rabies.
2. All animals must be free of external parasites (ex. ticks, fleas, etc.) or they will be treated at owner's expense.
3. Southwest Viriginia Veterinary Services has permission to do whatever is necessary should an emergency arise.
4. If a tranquilizer is necessary for treatment or handling, Southwest Viriginia Veterinary Services has my permission to administer such medication.
5. My pet must be picked up during normal office hours, unless prior arrangements have been made.
6. If I neglect to pick up my pet within 5 days of scheduled deparature and have not contacted SVVS then they will assume that my pet is abandoned. Southwest Virginia Veterinary Services is then authorized to dispose of my pet as they see fit. I understand that abandonment of my pet does not release me from my obligation to pay the bill.
7. I understand that payment is expected when my pet is discharged, unless prior arrangements are made.
8. If my pet should become injured or ill, refuse food, soil itself or die while boarding, I will not hold Southwest Virginia Veterinary Services, the doctor or staff responsible or liable in the absence of gross negligence.
I have read the boarding requirements and understand the hospital's policies.